Apple Tree Family Ministries is a Christian nondemoninational project. The following Statement of Faith is basic and broad enough to include Christians who may hold different theological views on many other issues. The Apple Tree series is not a forum for settling controversial theological issues not covered in our Statement of Faith.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, with supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe there is one God who has existed eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that every person must be born anew by accepting the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ for his or her sins and receiving new life through the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling and power the Christian becomes able to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of all people: the believer to everlasting joy in the presence of God, and the unbeliever to judgment before God.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our risen Lord Jesus Christ, who is present and active in their lives.
© 2010. Designed with PJLHosting's Site Builder.